Welcome

Welcome Ladies,

I have designed this blog with us in mind. The purpose of my blog is to give us an outlet to discuss the joys and frustrations of being single or married. This blog is our forum to express ourselves and hopefully realize that we are not alone in our personal experiences. I hope that you use this blog to free yourself of all the things that you are holding on to or that are holding you back in life. I look forward to hearing your experiences as we learn from one another how to handle situations that may arise in life.

Warmest Regards,


Lady Tee

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

CONTROL!

Are you controlling your weight or is it controlling you?


     On January 1, 2011 the majority of us probably made the resolution to lose weight. If not at the beginning of this year, I assume at one point in our life. For me, it has not only been at the start of the new year, but at various times throughout the year.  I make these hopeful, going to do it, idle promises to myself about losing weight, but I never seem to completely follow through  and/or make good on my intentions.  I exercised and ate right for a solid month in which I lost a few pounds. Excited by my weight loss; I begin to THINK that I have eveythinging under control.Then slowly, I start slipping back into my old habits.  I began to nibble on this, take a slither of that, and a bit or two of this and before you know it, the pounds I lost have now been replaced. So, how can we take control and maintain this aspect of our life when most of us have such busy schedules? 

     Well, I vow today that instead of given myself reasons of why I can't,  my first step is to give myself reasons of why I can lose weight. What steps are you going to make towards a healthier life-style? Share your tips for maintaining a healthy life-style as well as  pass experiences with weight struggle. Check out the links that I have provided about weight loss.




Ladies please share any good Zumba videos.

Check out the new procedure to FREEZE AWAY FAT!

2 comments:

  1. I have definitely had my struggles with losing weight!Ever since I had my 7 year old, I have been at a weight that is more than what I weighed when I was pregnant!? It can be discouraging at times, but I have to remember, and we all do, that we must take it one day at a time. I think we jump in with both heels and we have our goals in mind, losing 20-50 lbs, and we lose sight of the everyday challenge of making our goals. So I suggest that we set more short term goals, rather than having such outrageously high long term goals. For instance, I try to up my intake of water just a little bit everyday, and lay off of the sodas! A small step that I believe will make a huge difference in the long run. So ladies try to set reasonable short term goals and it will be easier to reach the long term ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherilyn,

    I agree with you about taking small steps as a start to achieving weight goals. Small steps are the way to go to achieve long term goals and a healthier life-style. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete